You can integrate your Shopify store with Vista Nova either from your Shopify app or directly on vistanova.com.
Integrating from Shopify
1. Open the Shopify app store by clicking on “Apps” → Visit the Shopify App Store.
2. Search for “Vista Nova” to find our app.
3. Next, click “Add App” and then “Install App” to proceed.
4. Sign up with your email address to start using our app integrated with Shopify, or log in to vistanova.com if you already have an account.
Integrating from vistanova.com
From your Dashboard, click “Stores”, “Connect Shopify Store”, and follow the prompts. You can connect to more than one Shopify store.
From your Dashboard:
1. Select the product from “Merch List”.
2. Select the product you want to add to your Shopify store by checking the box. You can add multiple products at the same time.
3. Click “Add to Store”. You can edit the product title, select different sizes and colors, and edit the product description. To finalize, click “Add to Store”.
Note: You will need to edit product prices in your Shopify account to reflect your expected profit margin, as our base product price will be synced.
4. The product is now visible in your Shopify store.
You need to log in to your Shopify account to set up delivery.
In order to update product prices, you’ll need to log in to your Shopify account.
Please be aware that you will need to markup the prices in your Shopify account to reflect your expected profit from sales, as it will sync our base product prices.
For example, the base price covers our fees and manufacturing costs. Your markup will be the amount you want as profit, and the retail price is the combined base price and markup. The retail price is what your customers will see in your online store.
When a customer purchases a product in your Shopify store, the order is automatically sent to Vista Nova.
However, we cannot process the payment directly from your chosen sales platform. Therefore, when an order comes in, you need to complete the payment manually on vistanova.com.
After payment is received, the order will be sent to production.
Once the order is completed and shipped, its tracking information will be automatically updated in your Dashboard.